At Rap Printers we offer a wide array of print products. Below are just a few products but if you need something that is not listed, feel free to contact us at 204-960-9069. And please browse through our print gallery to see some of our finished items.
- Use big colour posters as art reproductions, movie posters, photo posters, music posters, and promotional collectibles.
- Sometimes less is more. Make a striking display using simple posters in a creative way.
- Extend your poster’s lifespan by adding a durable aqueous coating.
- Announce a sponsorship, upcoming event, special sale, or exciting new product.
- Place vertically oriented banners next to each other to create a striking visual display.
- For a professional look, consider pole pockets to mount your banner to a free-standing display.
- Create catalogs annually, quarterly, or monthly to keep your customers informed of your latest products and services.
- Consider full-colour printing on a glossy paper to make images explode from the page.
- Consider using a Wire-O or spiral binding for booklets that are easy for your customers to flip through and find the information they need!
Get your message out to potential customers quickly and concisely with a well designed brochure. Small enough to slip in a pocket or an envelope, brochures conveniently provide an extra punch to your marketing message in an inexpensive package. Put brochures to work for you in your next marketing campaign to:
- Introduce a new product or perk up interest in an existing product line
- Acquaint customers with major services you provide
- Point out key features and benefits to new and potential customers
We have a wide variety of finishes and stock, from Matte to High Gloss and everything in between. We have up covered for all your business card printing needs.
- Maximize your business card’s impact with full-colour printing and eye-catching imagery.
- Add valuable real estate for maps or tear offs with a fold-over business card.
- Use high-quality paper to add elegance and make your business cards stand out from the competition.
Keep your company in front of customers’ eyes with a custom calendar. Calendar printing is a powerful way to make sure your business or brand is seen by dozens, hundreds, or thousands of people each and every day all year long.
- Using full-colour photos? Make them pop on premium glossy paper and cover stock!
- Looking to liven sales? Plan a promotion for each month and incorporate it into your calendar design.
- Build a calendar around your customer base. Highlight important dates and holidays specific to your customers to provide a valuable resource they can’t live without.
Tame disorder, increase your productivity, and streamline your workflow with carbon-less forms. From invoices to order forms, packing slips to receipts, inventory checklists to service contracts, a well-designed carbon-less form will save you time, money, and headaches by providing an instant duplicate you can provide to customers and co-workers alike.
- Need an extra copy to file with sales staff and accounting? Consider 3-, 4-, or 5-part forms.
- Add a second ink colour to make information easier to find.
- Make organization and filing a snap with pre-drilled holes.
Door hanger advertising is a unique way to catch a prospect’s eye in a place where they aren’t expecting it. Make door-to-door marketing a success with Door Hanger printing. Door Hangers effectively target specific neighbourhoods as they are highly visible. Because door hangers must be removed from the doorknob, they are likely to be read and make an impression that lasts beyond a simple glance.
- Add a valuable tearaway coupon or easy-to-save business card by including a two-inch perforation at the bottom of your hanger.
- Door hangers are perfect for limited-time offers, promoting new products and services, or bringing attention to your business in a new sales area.
- Add extra protection from the elements with a durable aqueous coating.
Single-page leaflet often used to promote businesses, products, services and events. An effective marketing tool, business Flyers help execute small and large scale communications. Get your messages out to the masses. With a great design, custom Flyers are a powerful medium to convey your client’s marketing message. Flyers are a cost-effective way to cover a large area without breaking the bank. Hand them out at events or on street corners. Leave them in public places or deliver them to doorsteps. Flyers are a powerful sales force that are, quite literally, easy to grasp.
- Great for promoting events, upcoming sales, or highlighting limited special offers.
- Use glossy aqueous coating in addition to colourful four-colour printing to make your message pop.
- Need more real estate? Go large, and fold your flyers to get twice the bang for your buck.
Product labels are among the most important communication tools between your company and potential customers. They also provide an assortment of creative ways to market your message. Place your brand on paper, glass, fabric, stone, and everything in-between.
- Labels aren’t just for products. Consider labels for return addresses, warnings, or a quick way to tag specials and sales!
- Need to move or easily remove your label? Print on a white or clear static cling!
- Need durability without breaking the budget? Consider glossy paper or vinyl to provide extra life to your labels.
A well-designed letterhead shows customers they’re dealing with an organization with an attention to detail. A poorly designed or outdated letterhead can have the opposite effect. Use your letterhead to create an image your customers can feel comfortable trusting.
- Create a simple black-and-white letterhead for faxes, while reserving more colourful ones for sales letters and business correspondence.
- Smoother, high-quality paper stock creates a strong and professional impression.
- Letterhead isn’t just for business. Consider creating a personalized letterhead for your correspondence to family and friends.
- Unlike other trade show handouts, memo pads are long-lived and extremely functional.
- Unify your image with matching notepads, letterhead, and envelopes.
A marketer’s dream. Their compact size makes them ideal for simple, targeted mailings, as well as larger, more full-fledged campaigns. Postcards are inexpensive and perfect for introducing new products, announcing upcoming events, or keeping in touch with customers on a regular basis.
- Postcards make great front-counter handouts, box stuffers, and trade show materials.
- Use postcards as a call to action. Enclose them with marketing materials and include them as a mailer with your mailing address for an easy customer response.
- Grab attention and stand out from the crowd by using square or larger-sized postcards.